Credit/Debit Card Policy
The credit card used to make a reservation must be valid for the entire stay. A pre-authorization on the credit card will be taken by the hotel at check-in for the full accommodation amount of your stay plus an extra 30 EUR per person per night to cover incidentals. The hotel will issue instruction to release the pre-authorization amount once all the respective room charges are settled; however, please note that pre-authorization amount can only be effectively released by the Credit Card Issuing Bank and this may take up to 30 days after departure.
If you are booking on behalf of someone else and you wish to pre-pay their stay, please contact our Reservations Department requesting our bank details in order to facilitate a bank transfer - email@example.com
Prepaid rates require a deposit with valid credit card that will be charged at time of booking and which must remain valid for the entire stay. If the credit card charges are declined, the booking will be automatically cancelled. The credit card used to pay prepaid reservations must be presented to the hotel at check-in. If this credit card is not made available to the front desk at check-in and a different credit card presented, the full pre-payment will be refunded on the original credit card used to pre-pay the booking and re-charged on the credit card presented to the hotel at time of check-in.
Terms & Conditions
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and must be able to present valid ID documents in order to check in at the hotel
- Guests must wear appropriate swimwear in all Spa facilities and by the outdoor pool. As per Maltese law, topless sunbathing is not allowed. Gentlemen must cover up (no topless allowed) in the indoor areas of the hotel such as the lobby and reception area.
- Our staff treat all guests equally and no discrimination based on gender, race, life style or religion is tolerated.
- This hotel is mainly a non-smoking property. Smoking is only allowed in the bar's smoking room on level 3 and in the outdoor areas.
- By law and for safety reasons, it is forbidden to cook in guest rooms.
- It is forbidden to consume food & beverage purchased outside the hotel in hotel restaurants, bars and lobby area.
- It is forbidden to hang up clothing or towels from the balcony railings in guest rooms. Kindly use the clothing rod available in the bathroom.
- To consume alcohol, guests must be over 18 years old. Staff reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to a guest who appears to potentially put his health or other guests' well-being in danger.
- Small pets are allowed but guests must inform management prior to arrival. Pets are not allowed in restaurants, in the Spa area or on the pool deck. The fee for small pets is €25 per night.
- It is forbidden to reserve sunbeds with towels or any personal belongings. Management reserves the right to remove belongings left unattended.
- Children and teenagers under 16 years old have restricted access to the Spa area.
- It is imperative to wear appropriate sports shoes in order to enter the training room of the Lotus Fitness Centre. Guests must be over 16 years old in order to use the equipment.
Should you have any question about our hotel, please do not hesitate to ask our concierge team,
CLICK HERE OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org