Credit/Debit Card Policy
The credit card used to make your reservation must be valid for your entire stay.
Credit cards will be authorised at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an extra amount as a guarantee to cover incidentals. This pre-authorisation will hold the funds as a deposit until check-out, upon which all the stay-related charges will be regulated.
Pre-authorised blocked amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or by your financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
If you are booking on behalf of someone else or wish to pre-pay, you must fill in the third party billing form and send it by fax at +356 2311 2114.
Terms & Conditions
- Guests must be over 18 years of age and must be able to present valid ID documents in order to check in at the hotel
- Guests must wear appropriate swimwear in all Spa facilities and by the outdoor pool. As per Maltese law, topless sunbathing is not allowed. Gentlemen must cover up (no topless allowed) in the indoor areas of the hotel such as the lobby and reception area.
- Our staff treat all guests equally and no discrimination based on gender, race, life style or religion is tolerated.
- This hotel is mainly a non-smoking property. Smoking is only allowed in the bar's smoking room on level 3 and in the outdoor areas.
- By law and for safety reasons, it is forbidden to cook in guest rooms.
- It is forbidden to consume food & beverage purchased outside the hotel in hotel restaurants, bars and lobby area.
- It is forbidden to hang up clothing or towels from the balcony railings in guest rooms. Kindly use the clothing rod available in the bathroom.
- To consume alcohol, guests must be over 18 years old. Staff reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to a guest who appears to potentially put his health or other guests' well-being in danger.
- Small pets are allowed but guests must inform management prior to arrival. Pets are not allowed in restaurants, in the Spa area or on the pool deck. The fee for small pets is €25 per night.
- It is forbidden to reserve sunbeds with towels or any personal belongings. Management reserves the right to remove belongings left unattended.
- Children and teenagers under 16 years old have restricted access to the Spa area.
- It is imperative to wear appropriate sports shoes in order to enter the training room of the Lotus Fitness Centre. Guests must be over 16 years old in order to use the equipment.
Should you have any question about our hotel, please do not hesitate to ask our concierge team,
CLICK HERE OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org