LE MÉRIDIEN SPARKLING
Experience a new perspective on social hour at Le Méridien St. Julian's Hotel & Spa.
Innovative flavours and creative flair transform our cocktails in sensorial timeless creations.
Discover our effervescent aperitifs in chic inspiring atmospheres with Le Méridien Sparkling.
Sophisticated tastes energise your evening in St. Julians, illuminating your local discovery with Maltese spritzers in our Restaurants and Bars.
This award winning tangy local cocktail is enhanced by the iconic maltese soft drink, kinnie.
1. 20ml white rum, 20ml white vermouth, 20ml orange juice, 10ml creme de cassi, kinnie
2. shake the first 3 ingredients and strain into an ice filled hurricane glass
3. top up with kinnie garnish with orange wedge
4. break the foam using a bar spoon and drizzle with the creme de cassis
5. garnish with orange wedge
ROSEMARY & ORANGE SODA
GLASS: COLLINS GLASS
This fragrant and elegant cocktail makes the most of thick skinned bitter local oranges and rosemary, omnipresent in traditional maltese cooking.
1. 20ml rosemary syrup, 20ml lemon juice, 40ml orange juice, club soda
2. shake the first 3 ingredients
3. top up with club soda
4. garnish with an orange wedge
GLASS: COLLINS GLASS
The local honey is highlighted in combination with chilled earl grey tea. The result is bright and sparkling, a perfectly balanced non-alcoholic concoction.
1. 20g maltese honey, 20ml lime juice, 40ml iced earl grey, club soda
2. heat the honey to dilute it
3. shake the first 3 ingredients and strain into an ice filled collins glass
GLASS: WINE GLASS
Born with the dna of an aperol spritz, this cocktail is a wonderfully sweet initiation into local wine culture and our world famous honey.
1. 2cl aperol, 2cl gozitan syrah, 4cl honey syrup, club soda
2. add the first 3 ingredients to an ice filled wine glass
3. stir gently and top up with club soda
4. garnish with an orange twist
Enjoy our Le Méridien Sparkling Cocktails at...
Elegant and stylish yet cosy and welcoming, discover The Lounge Bar. Delight in our Le Meridien Sparkling cocktails made by our team of expert mixologists and savour the flavours of perfectly matched bite-sized pairings.
Our flagship restaurant, unlock equisite Mediterranean flavours within an intimate yet casual bistro-style setting. With beautiful Balluta Bay and a fine selection of wines and tantalising cocktails, discover a dining experience not to be forgotten.
Sit atop Le Méridien St. Julian's Hotel & Spa at our rooftop restaurant, La Bajja. Inspiring and panoramic views of Ballutta Bay, this is the perfect place to enjoy your Le Méridien Sparkling.