Free access for hotel guests (supplement fee applies for access to GX-1 classes*)
Fitness memberships with amazing benefits
For information and queries about our Fitness Centre, please send an email to our Fitness Manager or call 2311 2861.
Off Peak Membership: Valid between 6am and 4pm with Free Access to all Off Peak classes.(use of gym and Spa up till 1600hrs)
Administration charge of €10 in case of membership card loss.
- €16 / €9 for a non member ( over 16 years of age) accompanied by member
- Complimentary for members
- Up to 3 months, at a charge of €11 per month.
Corporate memberships: (discounts on individual membership)
- 5 members or more = 10% discount
- 10 members or more = 15% discount
- Hotel residents may also want to relieve all tensions with a game of Squash: all squash material is available for rental at the gym desk. Thanks to the convenient location of the Lotus Fitness centre, one may easily appreciate a relaxing jacuzzi or a dip in the indoor pool after the effort. Lockers and towels are available for Hotel Residents at no extra charge.
- Complimentary use of gym, indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam rooms + lockers
- Complimentary access to Squash court
- Free use of one large gym towel per day (use of extra towel is charged at 0.50c per towel)
- 2 hours of free parking for all members
- Free water
- 20% from Monday to Thursday + 10% from Friday to Sunday in selected hotel restaurants (only valid for quarterly, half yearly + full year memberships)
- 15% discount on all MyoKa treatments
- 20% discount at Jigami hairdressing salon from Tuesday till Thursday
- The access to the Lotus Fitness centre is strictly reserved to people over 16 years of age - with no exception
- All visitors must be wearing adequate footwear
- All visitors must have the adequate level of fitness to exercise. It is up to our Fitness Instructors to refuse access to a guest who does not clearly meets this criteria
- Access will be strictly refused if any suspicion arises that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- All users of our unwinding facilities (Jacuzzi, steam room, indoor pool) must wear a decent swimming attire at all times
- From noon till 18:00, and in order to ensure a relaxing atmosphere to our Spa customers, Children and teenagers up to 16 years old are not allowed to use the Spa facilities. These timings may be amended by the management throughout the year and may vary from the time of booking and the actual stay of our guests. Spa timings for Children and teenagers up to 16 years old are only valid for guests staying at the hotel. Please call the hotel for additional information
- Hotel management declines all responsibilities in case of theft or loss of personal belonging in the premises (including lockers) and will not be liable to any refund
- The hotel declines all responsibilities in case of accident (fall, strain, etc.) occurring during a training and/or within the premises - guests train at their own risk and are encouraged to use the machines with caution
- Hotel management reserves the right to refuse the entrance to hotel guests or gym members who do not abide by the health and safety rules in place, even if the guest has a valid membership
Think an intoxicating combination of great music, inspiring instructors and simple, easy-to-follow moves. LES MILLS™ classes have it all. GX-1 offer the following LES MILLS™ classes: BODYATTACK™, BODYBALANCE™ , BODYCOMBAT™, BODYPUMP™, CX-WORX™ (revolutionary 30 minute core workout) and RPM. Furthermore, GX-1 offers own-concept classes and courses throughout the year. A supplement fee applies for some courses.
What does this collaboration mean for Lotus members?
Lotus members may participate in classes marked with (L) and are required to pick up a class pass at the LOTUS reception.
Off peak Lotus members may join Lotus/GX-1 morning classes only
Class passes are available from 30 minutes until 5 minutes before class starts
A maximum of 8 spaces per class are reserved for Lotus members (5 spaces in RPM and GX-1 HIIT).
Class participation is on first come, first served basis
Hotel guests/non-residents of Malta may buy a class pass for €6 but must book in advance by calling +356 7950 0084 or e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOTUS GOLD MEMBERSHIPS
Lotus Gym offers the opportunity to upgrade your current membership to a GOLD version by simply paying a premium which will give you access to all scheduled classes at GX-1 (not just the ones marked with an (L). This means that you may book your space in advance and you can participate in any of the GX-1 scheduled classes per week without restrictions.
Here’s how it works:
GX-1 GOLD membership
Regular GX-1 membership: LOTUS GOLD membership
10 class pass (valid for 3 months) = €50 10% discount €45
20 class pass (valid for 6 months) = €90 10% discount €81
Single class pass = €6 Option is not LOTUS cards are left
GX-1 Ultimate (valid for 3 motnhs)= €135 *not applicable
GX-1 OWN-CONCEPT COURSES: ( a supplement fee applies for these courses)
GX-1 BODYSCAN™: (weight management) is a full body composition evaluation and each session takes approximately 30 minutes
GX-1 FOODFIGHT™: (weight management) is an 8 week course focusing on how to create and maintain a healthy lifestyle through nutrition and exercise
GX-1 ONE2ONE™: (personal training) is a unique personal program built around your lifestyle in order to help you achieve the results you are looking for
GX-1 PROACTIVE™: (corporate nutrition and fitness) is a tailor-made concept to help motivate your workforce into leading a healthier and better lifestyle
GX-1 RECRUITS™: (outdoor bootcamp) is a 4 week outdoor course offering military style training
GX-1 RESET™: (weight management) is a 3 week course focusing on a metabolic reset, resulting in weight loss, more energy and cleaner eating habits
GX-1 RUN™: (run training) is a 10 week course which involves a realistic and healthy running program to help you learn to run or improve your running
GX-1 SQUAD™: (small group training) is a private training concept tailor-made to suit the fitness goals of the group involved
*GX-1 classes are suitable or participants of all levels of fitness and all age groups whether male or female. The movements are always safe and there are plenty of options for participants to make use of whenever necessary.
Visit GX-1 official webiste for more information : http://www.clubgx1.com/
Back to Home Page